status on release notes translation freeze

We are going to be one or two days late with the release notes
translation freeze.

The new freeze is 28 Feb. 23:59 UTC.  I will send another message
tomorrow night confirming this new freeze.

I'm sorry about this delay.  I forgot to ask for a review from a key
group of Red Hat developers, and we need to give them an extra day or
two to reply.

Thanks for your patience,

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject