Serbian translation script addition request

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:16:01 UTC 2006

Dear Sarah,

On 1/9/06, Sarah Wang <sarahs at redhat.com> wrote:
> Milos,
>
> The files sr at Latin.po are added in all packages. Please note, they are
> just empty file placeholders, you need to replace them (or merge your
> translation into them). I've also added new locale Serbian (Latin) in
> the status page locale list, hopefully it would show up within 24 hours.

Thank you very much for making this possible for us. However, the
correct ISO identifier for the latin script is @Latn, not @Latin, so
this will have to be corrected in CVS asap before I can commit! (No
need to change the full description on the status page and anaconda
chooser though.)

Thanks again,
Milos