Serbian translation script addition request

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:43:34 UTC 2006

On 1/11/06, Bernd Groh <bgroh at redhat.com> wrote:
> Goes to show that people should actually test things. :)
>
> Try again now!

Bernd,

Thanks a bunch, just managed to commit a bunch of stuff!

Oddly enough, just one module wass giving me trouble. I guess the
problem is that on that one I was trying to commit both updated sr and
sr at Latn at the same time, but it wouldn't have it:

Testing sr at .po...
Testing sr at Latn.po...
[sr at Latn.po] is not a valid translation file, etc...

Looks like it concatenated them together?

In any case, managed to do it in separate commits...

Thanks,
Milos