Serbian translation script addition request

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:52:32 UTC 2006

On 1/11/06, Bernd Groh <bgroh at redhat.com> wrote:
> Miloš Komarčević wrote:
>
> >On 1/10/06, Sarah Wang <sarahs at redhat.com> wrote:
> >

> >>It doesn't look like an access issue. Looks like "@" symbol is causing
> >>problem in the pre-commit check script. Need to defer this to the script
> >>author.
> >>

> >Ah, ok. I would be interested to keep an eye on this if there is a
> >bugzilla entry, otherwise, please keep us updated and let us know if
> >we can be of any help.
> >

> This should be fixed now.

Ok, looks like something is fixed, but now I get this error, even
after reserving anaconda on the "sr" status page:

Testing sr at Latn.po...
[sr at Latn.po] is not in your locale.
**** Access allowed: kmilos is in ACL for anaconda/po.
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Presumably to do with what zou mention below?

> >>I've enabled sr at Latn locale access for all current sr committers.
> >>

> I'd undo the sr at Latn as locale thing. All commits of sr at Latn are treated
> the same as commits to sr, it's namely a different filename.

I guess that's what I was asking about earlier. There's really no need
to track them separately as we'll be committing them in sync. Can
something like that be set up?

Thanks,
Milos

P.S. The status page for "Serbian(Latin)" gives me an internal server error...