Translation Team Page

A S Alam aalam at redhat.com
Sun Jan 15 09:46:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I would like to bring in the excellent translation efforts from
community members within the Fedora project to a new level.  To enable
this, I request all the Fedora Translation Teams to  update and maintain
their own team pages in the Fedora Project wiki  at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/

Kindly follow these steps:

( Make sure you read the detailed guidelines see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing)

1. Register yourself at Wiki Site at
http://fedoraproject.org/

 User name should be in FirstnameLastName format (Ex:AmanAlam)

2. Ask anyone within the edit group to add you there. Mail me off list
if necessary or ask in IRC channel #fedora-websites

3. Make personal Wiki Page with username

Ex: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AmanAlam

(Please provide E-mail address, Photo and other details recommended.)

4. Add a wiki page for your Language at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/

For example:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Punjabi.

Thanks. If you need any further help with this, let me know

regards
A S Alam

--
A S Alam