Script to merge .po files

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Sat Jul 8 19:39:13 UTC 2006

Dana Sat, 08 Jul 2006 20:21:22 +0200, Igor Pires Soares
<igorsoares at gmail.com> napisali ste:

So, this is a secret behind 0-0? :) Great job guys! Thanks for sharing it
with us. I will give it a go tonite!

BR
Renato
Croatia

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006