Fedora Release-notes available in cvs

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 06:53:06 UTC 2006

Beautiful!

This is wonderful to see.

Team -- working together, we can get release notes and About Fedora
translated for the FC6 release.  These notes are the first thing a user
sees when starting Firefox in a new installation.  Seeing them in your
own language is going to be great.

You can join this growing list of contributors who make the Fedora Core
release notes the *best* Linux release notes:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc5/#sn-Colophon

I look forward to working with you.

- Karsten and the Fedora Documentation Project

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project