Translating gnome-menus entries

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 09:18:33 UTC 2006

You can take a look to the translation of Gnome into French:

http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/fr/index.html

Also, you can ask the Gnome French translators if they are having the
same problem as you.

Hope this helps!

2006/7/2, Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at laposte.net>:
> Hello,
>
> Some entries in my French Fedora Core installation are not translated in
> gnome menus.
>
> These are the "search" entry and the "suspend" one.
>
> I did a
> grep "Search" translate/*/fr.po
> but the results do not apply for this case.
>
> Is it an upstream gnome related issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Thomas Canniot
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot

> --

Google talk: xavi.conde a gmail.com

Hackers (and creative people in general) should never be bored or
have to drudge at stupid repetitive work, because when this
happens it means they aren't doing what only they can do —
solve new problems.

Eric Steven Raymond (http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html)