Improving of i18n zone (as a Re: List of deprecated packages)

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Wed Jul 5 17:12:40 UTC 2006

Dana Wed, 05 Jul 2006 18:42:31 +0200, umesh rudrapatna
<urudrapatna at yahoo.com> napisali ste:

>> If this list is correct, this files should be
>> removed ASAP. There are other teams that work hard,
>> and (judging to my personal feelings) have a great >
> pride over their work. I just saw there are three  >
> teams with 0-0 translations. Well done guys! I hope >
> I will join you for official release of FC6 :)
>
> oh no.. I belong to one such 0-0 teams. Unfortunately,
> we have not uploaded our files (only 3 in no still).
> We are a new team (kn_IN) and were just testing the
> stuff we had translated. One among them was
> anaconda_help. It is slightly discouraging to hear
> that it wont be of much help apart from building the
> dictionary. At least we got to know that. Thanks for
> letting us know the same Renato PaviÄić.

No problem, in fact you better thank Dimitris Glezos. He pulled up the
quiestion that brought whole discussion up, and Piotr "Raven" for clearing
it up.

Now we have to push up with requests to move out deprecated packages.
Unles they still have some use?

Anybody has idea on that?

Btw (OT-personal), that's Kannada India, wright? Where excatelly is this
language spoken? Is that native name of your language (asking cause
Croatian is Hrvatski in my language, and I'm having trouble translating
Kannada into Croatian. Still no oficial transaltion, but there are rule to
either use local name or native name, not english name for language) Sorry
for being ignorant :] But I'm eager to learn, and I don't want to repeat
mistakes when somebody thinks two languages are the same, just cause they
sound alike to a complete stranger!

And good luck with your work!

Best regards
Renato