Improving of i18n zone (as a Re: List of deprecated packages)

A S Alam aalam at redhat.com
Thu Jul 6 04:45:12 UTC 2006

umesh rudrapatna ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
>> If this list is correct, this files should be
>> removed ASAP. There are other teams that work hard,
>> and (judging to my personal feelings) have a great >
>>
> pride over their work. I just saw there are three  >
> teams with 0-0 translations. Well done guys! I hope >
> I will join you for official release of FC6 :)
>
> oh no.. I belong to one such 0-0 teams. Unfortunately,
> we have not uploaded our files (only 3 in no still).
> We are a new team (kn_IN) and were just testing the
> stuff we had translated. One among them was
> anaconda_help. It is slightly discouraging to hear
> that it wont be of much help apart from building the

oh, sorry, but please try to Translate "Essential" Module first
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/GUI

and I think there is no Kannada Fonts are available in Fedora,
so, you can leave Anaconda package also, if fonts are not available,
then no meaning that
Installation will be in kn_IN,

and Please commit your translation to Fedora, so that those can be
build with package, if there is any change in translation, you can update
any time.

Umesh, please keep up your effort and we would like to see Kannada on
support list this time:)

thanks

--
A S Alam