Guide on release notes translation?

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Fri Jul 7 00:55:08 UTC 2006

I'm bringing this up again (CC:ing -trans-list), since I received no
reply and FC6 is getting closer.

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
 > I searched the wiki for a page explaining how the translation of the
 > beats work (or should work), but didn't find any.

Is there any guide on how one should translate the release notes/beats?
If not, could someone please write the steps one should follow?

I know the situation with Beats, moin-to-xml export and relevant stuff
are experimental, probably temporary and fragile, but there *should* be
a way for translators to have more than some days to translate the
14.000-long release notes text.

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos at jabber.org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B