Re: Add/Remove software

Le dimanche 04 juin 2006 à 13:46 +0530, A S Alam a écrit :
> Miloš Komarčević ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> > On 6/3/06, Nikos Charonitakis <nikosx gmail com> wrote:
> >> grep "Add/Remove" translate/*/el.po
> >>
> >> system-config-packages/el.po:msgid "Add/Remove Applications"
> >
> > sys-conf-packages is also retired afaik..
> >
> > This string is now in the pirut module.
> yes, system-config-packages is obsoleted and string is from *pirut* module
>
> Regards

I can't find it in the Pirut module at all. Why? I compared the number
of entries for pirut in es.po (113) and in fr.po (84). why are they
different? There are other packages that don't have the same number of
entries. Why ?? That's weird.

We (french translators) are lacking 453 entries from the spanish.

Can you explain that?

links :
fr :
http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status?page=status&locale=fr&branch=HEAD&essential=0