Add/Remove software

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 08:25:41 UTC 2006

On 6/5/06, Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at laposte.net> wrote:
> This is the command I was told. But one questions remains. As I am a new
> contributor for the French translation and that nobody took care of
> our .po files for several months, how can I be sure that every fr.po
> files are synchronised with the .pot files. In other words, can we know
> the number of string all the pot files have.

Well, that's why po files have the "POT-Creation-Date: " field, if
it's older than the same field in the pot file you then know you need
to update it. Or, if you don't want to go through all the 54 modules
manually, you can bite the bullet and msgmerge all of them in a find
script, it shouldn't hurt the ones that are already in sync...

Regards,
Miloš