Add/Remove software

Igor Pires Soares igorpsoares at uol.com.br
Wed Jun 7 22:38:47 UTC 2006

It would be good if the cvs administrator make a script to do it
automatically, since some
translators do not know the msgmerge procedure or do not have time to do
it with all the modules.
Anyway, I told to the translators of my locale to be aware on
translating or reviewing a module.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares