Re: Add/Remove software

Igor Pires Soares ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
It would be good if the cvs administrator make a script to do it automatically, since some translators do not know the msgmerge procedure or do not have time to do it with all the modules. Anyway, I told to the translators of my locale to be aware on translating or reviewing a module.
Ok, if we merge Automatically, then All PO files are Updated in each Single Module, so
each user have to download "Each" language, where All languages are not
Active, so may be problem for some Translators.

thanks

--
A S Alam

join us at #fedora-l10n (freenode)