Re: Re: Strange thing

Dana Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:39:20 +0200, Miloslav Trmac <mitr volny cz> napisali ste:

Thanks for reply. Thing is, I'm no great programmer, just plain end-user :)
So, some thing are kinda strange to me. I updated old translation with latest POT and uploaded it. Looks OK, will see later when stats refresh.

Why reverting files? Something to do with new distro?

Renato Pavičić napsal(a):
So I downloaded latest file and it was the file 3 years old! What now?
I have no idea what happened, but the commit is Jason's.  Jason?

Do I just upload (commit) my last translation again? I hope something
like this will not happen again. I did back-up of my last upload, but
this way it will be hard to keep up with changes.
Yes, I'd suggest just reverting the commit.  You don't need to keep a
local backup, the earlier versions can be retrieved from CVS:
(cvs -z9 update -r 1.31 -p hr.po > hr.po.orig)
	Mirek