Re: FC6 release docs

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 02:56 +0200, Renato Pavičić wrote:
> I would like to give it a shot and try to translate some of the docs for
> FC6.
>
> - What's the priority list?
>
> - Where do I get them via CVS? fedora-docs?
>
> - Where and how so I commit them?

Refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation for
information on translating documentation.  In particular, the
Translation Quick Start Guide at
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/ should
help.

I would say, start with translating the Translation Quick Start Guide
itself.  Following that, I would say remain on hold for the Release
Notes.  If you have spare time while you wait for FC6 relnotes to start
rolling in, the Installation Guide might be a nice place to visit. :-)

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board