Re: FC6 release docs

Dana Wed, 21 Jun 2006 04:12:03 +0200, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> napisali ste:

Thanks for tips. I saw those pages, but they mention @cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs
Currently I have acces to @i18n.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS
and I am not able to use this account to check up the content of firts on.

Is it my error, or should I ask for separate cvs account for first cvs?

Also, when I -list what I could acces from second cvs, there are two docs directories:
- rhlp-docs
- fedora-docs
with bunch of xml files (I have no prob with them, can translate them without damaging any code). What's their purpose in general schema?

I was planing to start just as you noted, but to skip the translating guide for now. I was thinking about installation guide and release notes at least. I'm not sure that I will have that much time to translate anything beyond those files within next 2-3 months (kinda busy, also I've got desc file to finish), maybe some intro pages on wiki :(

Thanks for patience, and please excuse me if I incorrectly named any procedure :)

br
renato