translation-quick-start-guide

Hi

I've translated the above guide and built html.
The html has been successfully built but only one para shows up in English, which is;

This para is coming from cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/transaltion-quick-start-guide/po/ja_JP.po.
I am using Kbabel, and this para has been fully translated.

Anyone know how to fix?

Thanks
noriko