translation-quick-start-guide

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:33:37 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 16:50 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've translated the above guide and built html.
> The html has been successfully built but only one para shows up in
> English, which is;
>
>   <para>To participate in the Fedora Project as a translator you need an
> account. You can apply for an account at <ulink
> url="http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup/"/>. You need to provide
> a user name, an email address, a target language most likely your native
> language and the public part of your SSH key.</para>
>
> This para is coming from
> cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/transaltion-quick-start-guide/po/ja_JP.po.
> I am using Kbabel, and this para has been fully translated.
>
> Anyone know how to fix?

Hi Noriko,

When I build your translation, everything is complete.  Make sure you
have updated your docs-common/ module, and then in your
translation-quick-start-guide/ module, run "make distclean" and then
"make html-ja_JP" again.  Does the error still persist?

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board