translation-quick-start-guide into Japanese

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 02:48:41 UTC 2006

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 16:50 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>I've translated the above guide and built html.
>>The html has been successfully built but only one para shows up in
>>English, which is;
>>
>>  <para>To participate in the Fedora Project as a translator you need an
>>account. You can apply for an account at <ulink
>>url="http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-signup/"/>. You need to provide
>>a user name, an email address, a target language most likely your native
>>language and the public part of your SSH key.</para>
>>
>>This para is coming from
>>cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/docs/transaltion-quick-start-guide/po/ja_JP.po.
>>I am using Kbabel, and this para has been fully translated.
>>
>>Anyone know how to fix?
>

> Hi Noriko,
>
> When I build your translation, everything is complete.  Make sure you
> have updated your docs-common/ module, and then in your
> translation-quick-start-guide/ module, run "make distclean" and then
> "make html-ja_JP" again.  Does the error still persist?

Paul,
It is excellent news thank you!
Then now I might need someone for proofreading.

Bad news is still I am getting incomplete built.
I've cvs up'd docs-common/, run make distclean at
transaltion-quick-start-guide/, then make html-ja_JP again.
Everything beautifully shows up in Japanese except only this para but
this para in English...

noriko