Need some info

Zaw Thet Aung zawthet at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 00:56:26 UTC 2006

Hi, Greeting to all of you. I have sign-up with Fedora translation project last year but I haven't check out any file yet. Unfortunately, I didn't back up my private key when I upgrade from Fedora 3 to Fedora 4. Now, I cannot connect to CVS server without the private key.

Is there any way I can retrieve my private key? I have tried to find the contact info in Fedora project page but I can't find it.

Anybody can provide me with contact info to project administrators?

Thanks.