release notes compilation...

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed Mar 1 21:18:20 UTC 2006

Uttered Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>, spake thus:

> I get these errors:

> -f /home/tombo/Fedora_i18n/docs/release-notes/../docs-common/bin/xmlformat-fdp.conf
> >en/fdp-info.xml
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>         LANGUAGE = (unset),
>         LC_ALL = (unset),
>         LANG = "en"
>     are supported and installed on your system.

Please ignore these warning.  There is no real "en" locale but we
claim to be using one.

> LANG=en.UTF-8 xmlto html
> -x /home/tombo/Fedora_i18n/docs/release-notes/../docs-common/xsl/main-html.xsl
> -o RELEASE-NOTES-en en/RELEASE-NOTES.xml
> /home/tombo/Fedora_i18n/docs/release-notes/../docs-common/bin/fdpsh: line 40:
> xmlto: command not found

Be sure you have the "xmlto" RPM package installed.

For now, the XMLTO version may not produce usable PDF or text output
versions.  I have an updated version submitted to the upstream XMLTO
maintainer that addresses these issues.

Cheers!

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!