Can´t cvs, anything wrong with the server, any other one?

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Tue Mar 28 18:24:56 UTC 2006

Uttered Besnik Bleta <besnik at programeshqip.org>, spake thus:

> connect to address 66.187.233.241: Connection timed out
> Trying krb4 rsh...
> connect to address 66.187.233.241: Connection timed out
> trying normal rsh (/usr/bin/rsh)
> elvis.redhat.com: Connection timed out
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
> if any)
> [besnik at localhost fedora]$

CVS server is down.  Official announcement due very soon.

Also, the correct variable name is "CVS_RSH", not "CVS_rsh".

Cheers

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!