Availability of telugu language .po files

A S Alam aalam at redhat.com
Thu May 11 13:00:42 UTC 2006

ramaraju ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Hello all
>
> I am new to this list and signed up for extending help in the telugu
> translation of fedora projects. As i started downloading .po files from
> the CVS, realised that no files are available for telugu translation. In
> the status page also telugu does not exists.

Welcome to Translation Family,

?No File in CVS
as no file is available in CVS, then you can open PACKAGE.pot (like for
anaconda->anaconda.pot)
and save it as "te.po" in folder and commit to CVS by following commands.

#cvs add te.po
#cvs commit -m "add new translation for telugu" te.po

?Status Page
when you start translation and commiting your files to CVS, you can able to
see the status. Please submit some files to CVS.

> In this regard i request the list members advise on what to do?
>
> Regarding the downloading of .po files from CVS, the procedure described
> in the faq page is downloading all the avilable languages into my
> harddisk. Now, I wish to know how to download only the files pertaining
> to the required languages.

sorry, but there is no direct method to download single language.
but Once you download all files, then you can update your language and
commit that only.

if you have any issue, question, please feel free to send mail to
mailing list

thanks

--
A S Alam