Dutch translation team effort

Bart Couvreur bart at bercie23.be
Tue May 30 18:52:33 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get all Dutch translators together in an effort to try and
coordinate our work and to expand it to not just translating the
software but also the documentation and the website. For this I've
created a new page on the wiki[1] and asked new people to help[2].

I would like to ask all Dutch translators to add themselves to the
wiki-page (if you don't know how, you may always mail me), in order that
we can see the amount of active translators around nowadays.

Just to let you know, we've also created a channel on freenode:
#fedora-nl if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,
Bart Couvreur

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Teams/Dutch