Re: rhn-client-tools strings

Dana Fri, 03 Nov 2006 08:34:06 +0100, Chester Cheng <ccheng redhat com> napisali ste:

No problem at all. Thank you for your reply.
Please forward to author to take his time ;)

Cheers!
Renato

Hi Renato and guys,

Sorry for the confusion. The author is aware for the line breaking issue
and looking into that. Please kindly stop the translation for the moment
and wait for further notice. Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,
Chester Cheng

Renato Pavičić 提到:

Dana Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:43:30 +0100, Boris Becker <beckerde hotmail com>