Re: Help improving translation

Noriko Mizumoto 提到:

Hello~

- The status page [1] are useful to know what has been translated, but
useless to know what has been read over.
- People do not use the reservation system "take" button and if they do,
they don't update they reservation.

Aman and Chester: PING!
I thought that people can not commit without clicking "take" button. Can you take a look?

I thought so, too. Sorry I can't check. I have more rights then ordinary users.
Aman? Do you konw?

What I'm planning to do : take every po file, and read over them until
FC7 comes out. This is the only way I found to avoid bad translation in
Fedora.

Howabout being the maintainer, so that the mail will be sent to you if someone translated the file.

cheers
noriko