Re: Help improving translation

Lauri Nurmi wrote:
pe, 2006-11-24 kello 10:07 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto kirjoitti:

Thomas Canniot wrote:

- People do not use the reservation system "take" button and if they do,
they don't update they reservation.

Aman and Chester: PING!
I thought that people can not commit without clicking "take" button. Can you take a look?

Just in case everyone has forgotten the old discussions on this list
back in 2004; enforcing the "Take" button functionality was critisized a
lot by many translators.

Oh yes, I remember now. I am not going to make an objection, nor enforce anything. To me the status page is useful, and I actually am using "Take" button. So that others can see. I don't like to see anyone/anything being criticized.