[Fwd: Re: Your account request (gvtheone) - "unable to open connection : host does not exist"]

Can anyone help on Windows' CVS checkout??

thanks
--
A S Alam
timezone: GMT+5:30

"Either find a way or make one"
--- Begin Message ---
Dear A S Alam,
Here i am using windows 2000 to connect "i18n.redhat.com". i am getting error "unable to open connection : host does not exist". i enclosed image with this mail as jpg.

jpg 1 is before connect to server using cvs.
jpg 2 is when connect to server it gives this output.
jpg 3 is last result of connection process.

please help me.

regards,
B Govindaraj.

A S Alam <aalam redhat com> wrote:
gv ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Dear Sir,
> I can not connect with server. please help me.
> regards,
> gv.

can you please forward me the exact error you are getting?

thanks--
A S Alam
timezone: GMT+5:30
join us at #fedora-l10n (freenode)