Re: [Fwd: Re: Your account request (gvtheone) - "unable to open connection : host does not exist"]

Can you test if you can ping the server? From a W2K command-line, run

ping i18n.redhat.com

If you can't ping the address, but you can access
http://i18n.redhat.com, then it should be a proxy issue. Don't know if
tortoise lets you configure a proxy to connect through it.