Re: Desktop-effects

Dear Translators,

Compiz is a very cool stuff in Fedora Core.
To translate this package, please (in your translate/ folder) do:

cvs -z9 co po_desktop-effects

You'll see the desktop-effects.pot file in the desktop-effects/
directory.  Your file can be generated from it.

Regards,
Chester Cheng

於 二,2006-11-28 於 16:54 -0500,Soeren Sandmann 提到: