Translation of Inst. Guide v. 1.35 into Italian Language, .po and CVS

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:22:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 14:29 -0700, g.caruso at fedoraserver.org wrote:
> Hi at all.
> I translated Installation Guide v. 1.35 into Italian Guide (completed),
> and I commit to the CVS (fedora-docs) my it.po and my Makefile.
>
> A built is available in the following URL (draft):
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

> Best Regards, Guido.-

Thanks Guido!  The translation will be published along with everything
else.  If you could take down the draft from this other server, that
would be great.  Otherwise we risk Google sending people there, and if
the link disappears or if the content changes, they might not find it
easily.  We already have tools in our CVS for building HTML versions in
case you're interested.