paths in cvs

Xavier Conde Rueda xavi.conde at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:07:15 UTC 2006

Hi Keld!

Take a look at the page:

http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status

after you select your language, you will be shown a statistics page.
If you click on the link for any of the modules, you will see a
summary page. The field "Path" says were it is on the CVS. For
instance, if you click on "summary" link you will get

Path  	specspo/summary

So you have to checkout specspo/summary, not summary.

Also, I recommend to do a cvs co the first time to get a module, not cvs update.

I checked out virt-manager successfully on Monday, so I think there is
nothing wrong on CVS.

Regards!

2006/10/11, Keld Jørn Simonsen <keld at dkuug.dk>:
> Hi
>
> I am translating Danish, and I have a few questions:
>
> Where are the following modules in cvs?
>
> fedora-install-guide
> RELEASE-NOTES
> summary
> virt-manager
>
> Normally I can find a package by just getting the package
> out of cvs by just saying
>
>     cvs update module
>
> But that is not possible with the above mentioned modules
>
> best regards
> keld
>
> --

Google talk: xavi.conde a gmail.com

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Pink Floyd | Brain Damage | Dark side of the moon