Re: paths in cvs

Hi Keld!

Take a look at the page:

http://i18n.redhat.com/cgi-bin/i18n-status

after you select your language, you will be shown a statistics page.
If you click on the link for any of the modules, you will see a
summary page. The field "Path" says were it is on the CVS. For
instance, if you click on "summary" link you will get

Path  	specspo/summary

So you have to checkout specspo/summary, not summary.

Also, I recommend to do a cvs co the first time to get a module, not cvs update.

I checked out virt-manager successfully on Monday, so I think there is
nothing wrong on CVS.

Regards!