Devel Maintainers - i18n's packages

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 20:55:24 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 22:52 +0200, Miloslav Trmac wrote:
> Ideally, the translation deadlines would return to the release schedule
> and maintainers would be notified about them on fedora-maintainers list.
>  Perhaps we can make this work again for FC7.

Agreed -- I think this really is the best solution.  It requires having
a bit more diligence and attention to detail than we've been having, but
we really should be able to do so.

So I'll write "make and enforce string freeze" on my whiteboard under
the list of things to make sure we do for the next release.

Jeremy