Important, urgent: Translation of new browser splash page (only 24 messages)

Lauri Nurmi lanurmi at iki.fi
Mon Oct 30 04:11:48 UTC 2006

to, 2006-09-28 kello 03:55 +0100, Dimitris Glezos kirjoitti:
> To all translators, urgent request:
>
> As some of you may already know, we are trying to change the default browser
> splash page of FC6 to something more meaningful, like the following draft:
>
>   http://dimitris.glezos.com/box/foss/fc6-browser-splash/
>
> Since this is will be the default homepage of the user's browser, every user of
> FC6 will see it every time he (she) opens his browser. We really need to
> localize this page **as much as possible**.
>
> If you did translate it, please commit the file and let me know.
> Thanks for all your hard work. We are really close to FC6, so let's all put our
> best effort to make this a spectacular release.

Ok, I translated the required strings into Finnish back then, committed,
and notified you by email within 24 hours after the above message.

And now, here we are, with a FC6 that does *not* contain the splash page
translated into Finnish.

Not that I would have fallen off my chair by surprise after noticing
this, but still...