Re(2): Installation Guide (CVS ready to work)

Renato Pavičić repavici at globalnet.hr
Sun Sep 3 19:23:24 UTC 2006

Dana Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:25:48 +0200, A S Alam <aalam at redhat.com> napisali
ste:

Hi,

I have few questions regarding this file:

1. What is the purpose of strings:
en_US
el_GR
gr

To live the as-is or to localize en_US (into, for instance, hr_HR for
Croatian?)

2. Following string (and alike):
@@image: './figs/upgrade.eps'; md5=THIS FILE DOESN'T EXIST

To translate "THIS FILE DOESN'T EXIST"?

Thanks for making this file available via CVS. For me, it's much easier to
work this way. I realy apreciate it!

BR
Renato Pavicic
Croatian localization

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici at globalnet.hr
also mailto:renato at translator-shop.org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006