PO for release-notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 22:21:28 UTC 2006

I picked up all the PO files that were updated after the latest POT
dump.  The following translations appeared but have no common entities
translated in Docs CVS:

gr
hu
ml
ms
sv
uk
zh_TW

If translators can get those done in the next few hours (by about 0000
or 0100 UTC), we may be able to squeeze them into test3 ISO.  Otherwise,
we can release them on the Web after the ISO spin.  In either case, the
common entities *must* be translated for us to build the documentation
in a locale.  See the Translation Quick Start Guide for instructions:

  http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/translation-quick-start-guide/