Installation Guide mistake

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:54:09 UTC 2006

Greetings translators,

When I passed the POT for the install-guide to Translation, I
incorrectly gave out the old POT file instead of the new one.  I have
sent a new copy to A S Alam, and he has imported it to i18n.redhat.com
for more work.  If you already generated a translation for
install-guide, please accept my apologies, and revisit this file soon
and update it if you can.

Thanks to all the translators for their hard work, and again, I'm sorry
for the mistake.