Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 06:17:42 UTC 2006

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to raise the issue of automatic merge of .po files again.
> I have gone through the following threads. Please read them if you
> haven't.
> <snipped>
>
> I agree that developers are busy with bug solving and feature
> requests. So, i would like to request the maintainer of the fedora
> localization project to take care of this. I need a favor from the
> entire group of localization in my request, so that we can sort this
> issue out.
Thanks Ankit for bringing this up.
Imho, instead of the translators doing it, this task can either be
automated or done by the Fedora Translation Project coordinators
(bottomline: centralizing the job) at a specified time so that the
translators are aware whether they are handling older files and can
schedule there tasks accordingly.
regards
Runa

--

Language Maintainer - Bengali
Engineering-Localization Services

Red Hat Software Services India Pvt. Ltd
Marisoft-III, East Wing, 6th Floor,
Marigold Premises, Kalyaninagar
Pune 411014
India