Automerge .po files with .pot files !

Magnus Larsson fedoratrans at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:49:23 UTC 2006

It took a while for me to figure out that you have to use the automerge
script. It might be a good thing to put in the translation-guide...?

I use automerge every time I have finished translating a file or if I see a
pot file has changed.
I also have a single-run version of automerge.sh so I can run in only one
directory, otherwise I cant merge the specspro/desc/ and specspro/summary/

Best would be to run automerge automatically every time someone updates a
new pot file in CVS. That would always keep the po file consistent, but it
might be too dangerous.

Regards,
  Magnus

Language Maintainer, sv (Swedish)