Release notes translation -- what's up?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 02:15:24 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 01:49 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> We are less than 3 days before the translation freeze and the POT file for the
> relnotes hasn't landed yet on i18n?
>
> Can we get some information about what's going on?

The Docs Project folks have reached out for a number of Translation
people, but with no luck --

-- UNTIL: Aman got back and checked in with us tonight.  See his earlier
message; the new POT is available which translators should merge and
work on as soon as possible.  We apologize for the short notice.  We
were about a day late or so with our output, which didn't help.  Rest
assured this is not the end of this particular story, and we are going
to step up our efforts to jump-start improvement of this process.