String Change: anaconda

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sat Apr 21 16:39:08 UTC 2007

O/H Xavier Conde Rueda έγραψε:
> I very much agree with Renato, but I will continue on the translation
> team, hope translating fedora becomes more translator-friendly than
> developer-friendly.

Guys,

we can either hope this will happen or *make* it happen. Interaction between two
communities (developers and translators in this case) has never been an easy thing.

If we (the L10N team) won't try to improve it's processes, then they simply
won't be improved. Things won't magically change and become better. Developers
have a lot on their mind and, eventually, some of us will need to deal with our
problems (the processes themselves, tool development, some bug reports,
coordination/management, poke ourselves to remind  us of tasks we need to do, etc.)

A long ago, we've created a wiki page to list what stuff we can do to improve
l10n [1]. My suggestion is to use that page to coordinate our efforts and list
specific things we want developers to do, dates we want them to be aware of, but
most importantly, what *we* need to do to improve things.

 [1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Tasks

Let's make sure we make clear what we want specific parties to do for us and
then we can discuss how those things can be done. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/