Update on TQSG (Translator Quick Start Guide)

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 06:17:49 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I could not be up online this time. Thank you so much for sending the
log and the summary, I could learn what's going on from there. Those
really work for people who missed the meeting or unable to attend.
Here is short update on TQSG.

Currently I am trying to break up this guide based on the chapter for
easy maintenance and update. I hope this approach will also give
scalability for future.

- Broke up translation-quick-start.xml into four files
- Created new translation-qcuik-start.xml
- Failed test build :(
- Test is continuing........

Once this has been done, everyone is welcome to grab the file to update
and/or to add new chapter.
I apologize taking so long due to lack of knowledge on build.

Thank you for your patient.
noriko