Anaconda version mismatch between cvs and t.fp.o

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Aug 19 13:15:14 UTC 2007

O/H Xavier Conde Rueda έγραψε:
> Hi all,
>
> Today I've checked out ca.po from anaconda, and I've noted that the
> version showed on
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/POT/anaconda.HEAD/anaconda.HEAD.ca.po
> is older than the one on CVS.

This shouldn't happen, I think it was noted in the past. Can you please open a
bug report on fedora-infrastructure for this?

  https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/

> Also, http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/anaconda has the following
> error message:
>
> Notices
>
>     * error Errors while running 'intltool-update -m' check.
>     * error Can't generate POT file, using old one.

Damned lies is designed to produce the POT file on-the-fly from the source files
using `intltool-update`. Those modules which are configured correctly take
advantage of this. For the rest of them, the existing pot file is used.

> I understand that CVS has the most up-to-date version. I'm right?

Yes, the upstream Version Control System is always right. :)

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/