Self Introduction - Mustafa Qasim

مصطفے قاسم alajal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:30:51 UTC 2007

Hello! Folks
                   I've just joined the l10n project and would like to learn
and work here.

I am

Name: Mustafa Qasim
Age: 20
Location: Pakistan
Language: Urdu
Occupation: Student of Bachelors in Software Engineering, Virtual University
of Pakistan.

There is no coordinator of  URDU language, so I need help from you folks in
getting familiar with the translation project and actively participate. I
need some guidance for starting the URDU translation group and learn the 3
translation parts Software/Documents/Website. I've a bundle of questions to
get start my work. So, should I post my all getting start question in this
thread or create another single thread or single new thread for every new
question?

--
Mustafa Qasim
Lahore, Pakistan