web/flpweb/po LINGUAS,1.9,1.10

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 03:28:46 UTC 2007

2007/8/27, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com>:

> > * the POT might be updated, how to update to latest POT?
>
>   intltool-update zh_CN
>
> or
>
>   mv zh_CN.po zh_CN.old.po
>   msgmerge zh_CN.old.po damned-lies.pot > zh_CN.po

Hi,

The POT is still outdated. Read this on t.p.o:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/flp-website

Download POT file  POT file (363 messages) ― updated on 2007-08-26 17:28:15 MST.
Notices

    * error Following files are referenced in either POTFILES.in or
POTFILES.skip, yet they don't exist:
          o search.py
    * error Can't generate POT file, using old one.

I wonder if t.p.o could use fedora-docs' Makefile, which supports make
pot, make po-zh_CN, make html-zh_CN, etc.

--
bbbush ^_^