Modules missing in i18n.redhat.com

Magnus Larsson fedoratrans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:33:03 UTC 2007

Hi Dimtris,

I hope you don't take offense by my questions. I am just trying to
understand. Also, I think you are doing a great job. Good that you are
trying to fix the problems with different VCS:es and all the other work
you've done...

However, I do not like that situation where everyone is using all different
VSCs. I can just see all the problems that will happen. Why can't Fedora
just decide on one VCS for all projects? If Fedora is going to do such a
radical change to use many different VCS, then the whole system has to be up
and working before they can do the switch.

Right now I don't have much time to do anything. Otherwise I would throw
everything in one CVS, so people can continue translating as before.
It feels like I don't know which leg to stand on. Install 4 different
VCS:es, just use web download, wait for Dimitris workaround or just stop
translating. Messy.