String changes in F-7 release notes

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg at hellug.gr
Fri Aug 3 19:12:16 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:55:37 -0300
"Domingo Becker" <domingobecker at gmail.com> wrote:

> > release-notes.pot contains the changes.
> I checked out today and there is no change in
> release-notes/devel/po/release-notes.pot
> Is this the file Paul is talking about ?

Nope, its the one under release-notes/F-7/po
The last change was rev 1.7 by Paul in 2007/07/28.

> > You can update your po with the command
> > msgmerge -U fr.po release-notes.pot
> >
> I thought this would be automatic for existing .po files.
> No problem, I'll do it when I see changes in the pot file.

Depends on the build proccess. It is a manual process here, or so it seems. :-)

P.S. It seems you replied to me personally by mistake. Sending to the list again.

regards,
--
Stavros Giannouris <stavrosg at hellug.gr>