Czech translation team

Marek Zukal marek.zukal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:06:15 UTC 2007

Marek Mahut napsal(a):
> Hello Adam,
>
> Adam Pribyl wrote:
>> On http://translate.fedoraproject.org/teams/cs there is nobody as
>> coordinator of czech translations, I'd like to take this role, so I
>> finally decided to undergo the join procedure, but from that join it is
>> not clear to me, how can I become the coordinator. Well it is easily
>> possible I missed this information in all those keys, accounts,
>> passwords and pages how something should be done. What is the procedure
>> to achieve this role?
>
> It's all explained in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Maintainer. Let
> us know if you have some specific question about the process.
>
>> Thanks
>
> Have a good day!
>
>> Adam Pribyl

Hallo everyone,

in related matter, is there working cs mailing list or are you going to
start one? I would like to help with translation but so far I have
nobody who would assign me a job or guide me in my work. I am new to
translating software so I think I am going to need a little of
assistance at the beginning.

Marek Zukal